Gaseous PVT Property Measurements of cis-1,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene
PVT properties in the vapor phase of cis-1,3,3,3-tetrafluoropropene (R1234ze(Z)) were measured by a multiple expansion method in the temperature range from 353 to 413 K and at pressures up to 2.7 MPa. Thirty data along four isotherms are obtained in the temperatures between 353 and 413 K. The vapor pressures at the temperatures were also measured by adding a sample of R1234ze(Z) to a sample cell at the vapor–liquid equilibrium conditions. The uncertainties in temperature and pressure measurements are estimated to be within 6 mK and 0.3 kPa, respectively. The expanded uncertainty in density measurement is estimated within no greater than 0.12% (k = 2). The obtained PVT properties and vapor pressures are compared with the existing equation of state.
This article is cited by 9 publications.
- Naoya Sakoda, Yukihiro Higashi, Ryo Akasaka. Measurements of PvT Properties, Vapor Pressures, Saturated Densities, and Critical Parameters for trans-1,1,1,4,4,4-Hexafluoro-2-butene (R1336mzz(E)). Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 2021, 66 (1) , 734-739. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jced.0c00848
- Naoya Sakoda, Yukihiro Higashi, Ryo Akasaka. Measurements of Vapor Pressures for trans-1-Chloro-3,3,3-trifluoropropene (R1233zd(E)) and cis-1,1,1,4,4,4-Hexafluoro-2-butene (R1336mzz(Z)). Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 2020, 65 (9) , 4285-4289. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jced.0c00239
- Ryo Akasaka, Eric W. Lemmon. Fundamental Equations of State for cis-1,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene [R-1234ze(Z)] and 3,3,3-Trifluoropropene (R-1243zf). Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 2019, 64 (11) , 4679-4691. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jced.9b00007
- Yukihiro Higashi, Naoya Sakoda. Measurements of PvT Properties, Saturated Densities, and Critical Parameters for 3,3,3-Trifluoropropene (HFO1243zf). Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 2018, 63 (10) , 3818-3822. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jced.8b00452
- Monjur Morshed, Atiqur R. Tuhin, Ryo Akasaka, Akio Miyara. Application of Extended Corresponding States (ECS) and Residual Entropy Scaling (RES) Techniques for Modeling Viscosity of cis-1,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene (R1234ze(Z)) with Revised Experimental Data. International Journal of Thermophysics 2023, 44 (8) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10765-023-03231-0
- L. Fedele, G. Lombardo, I. Greselin, D. Menegazzo, S. Bobbo. Thermophysical Properties of Low GWP Refrigerants: An Update. International Journal of Thermophysics 2023, 44 (5) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10765-023-03191-5
- Naoya Sakoda, Uthpala A Perera, Kyaw Thu, Yukihiro Higashi. Measurements of PvT properties, saturated densities, and critical parameters of R1132(E). International Journal of Refrigeration 2022, 140 , 166-171. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2022.05.012
- Qing-Yao Luo, Bo Song. Assessment of the “methodological” uncertainty of molecular dynamics simulations based on an ultra-accurate potential of helium-4 dimers. Results in Physics 2019, 15 , 102679. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rinp.2019.102679
- Sergio Bobbo, Giovanni Di Nicola, Claudio Zilio, J. Steven Brown, Laura Fedele. Low GWP halocarbon refrigerants: A review of thermophysical properties. International Journal of Refrigeration 2018, 90 , 181-201. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2018.03.027