Converging Interests: Chemoinformatics, History, and Bibliometrics
- Wenxi ZhaoWenxi ZhaoNetelabs, NET ESolutions Corporation, McLean, Virginia 22102, United StatesMore by Wenxi Zhao
- Dmitriy KorobskiyDmitriy KorobskiyNetelabs, NET ESolutions Corporation, McLean, Virginia 22102, United StatesMore by Dmitriy Korobskiy
- Shreya ChandrasekharanShreya ChandrasekharanNetelabs, NET ESolutions Corporation, McLean, Virginia 22102, United StatesMore by Shreya Chandrasekharan
- Kenneth M. Merz Jr.*
- , and
- George Chacko*George Chacko*Email: [email protected]Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois Urbana−Champaign, Urbana, Illinois 61801, United StatesGrainger College of Engineering, University of Illinois Urbana−Champaign, Urbana, Illinois 61801, United StatesMore by George Chacko
Modern scientometric techniques, applied at scale, can provide valuable information that complements qualitative investigation of the accumulation of knowledge in a field. We discuss a trio of articles from computational chemistry selected from an analysis of 181 million tri-cited articles.
This article is cited by 2 publications.
- Claudiu N. Lungu, Violeta Mangalagiu, Ionel I. Mangalagiu, Mihaela C. Mehedinti. Benzoquinoline Chemical Space: A Helpful Approach in Antibacterial and Anticancer Drug Design. Molecules 2023, 28
, 1069. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules28031069
- Luiz Anastacio Alves, Natiele Carla da Silva Ferreira, Victor Maricato, Anael Viana Pinto Alberto, Evellyn Araujo Dias, Nt Jose Aguiar Coelho. Graph Neural Networks as a Potential Tool in Improving Virtual Screening Programs. Frontiers in Chemistry 2022, 9 https://doi.org/10.3389/fchem.2021.787194