Densities, Partial Molar Volumes at Infinite Dilution, Side-Chain Partial Molar Volumes, and Transfer Volumes of Dipeptides in Sucrose and 2,3-Butanediol Aqueous Solutions at T = (283.15 to 333.15) K
Apparent molar volumes and partial molar volumes at infinite dilution, V̅2o, for dipeptides (glycyl glycine, glycyl valine, glycyl leucine, glycyl phenylalanine, and glycyl asparagine) in aqueous sucrose and 2,3-butanediol solutions have been calculated from the measured densities in the temperature range of T = (283.15 to 333.15) K. Side-chain partial molar volumes, V̅2,tro, and transfer volumes, ΔVtro, for the dipeptides and side chains from water to aqueous additive environment have been calculated and analyzed in terms of possible solute−water, solute−cosolute, and cosolute−water interactions.
This article is cited by 7 publications.
- Ravinder Sharma, Harsh Kumar, Meenu Singla, Parashuram Kallem, Fawzi Banat. Solvation Properties of Branched-Chain Amino Acids in Aqueous Solutions of 1-Dodecyl-3-methylimidazolium Bromide at Different Temperatures: Volumetric and Acoustic Measurements. Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 2022, 67
, 2225-2241. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jced.2c00233
- Sheng Fang and Da-Hai Ren . Effect of 1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazolium Bromide Ionic Liquid on the Volumetric Behavior of Some Aqueous l-Amino Acids Solutions. Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 2013, 58
, 845-850. https://doi.org/10.1021/je300953u
- Dan Li, Meng Guo, Xiangjun Kong, Guangjian Dai, Shutong Lin. Volumetric Properties of Amino Acids in Aqueous Solutions of Glucosamine Hydrochloride at T = 293.15–313.15 K. Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A 2019, 93
, 2635-2644. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0036024419130132
- Sandeep P. Shinde, Dilip H. Dagade. Apparent and Transfer Molar Volumes for Aqueous Solution Containing Polyethylene Glycols and Amino Acid Ionic Liquids at 298.15 K. Journal of Solution Chemistry 2018, 47
, 1060-1078. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10953-018-0780-6
- Suresh Kumar Sharma, Gurpreet Singh, Harsh Kumar, Ramesh Kataria. Effect of 1-butyl-4-methyl pyridinium iodide,
, ionic liquid on hydration behaviour of aqueous solutions of α-amino acids at different temperatures through volumetric and ultrasonic study. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics 2017, 115 , 318-331. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jct.2017.08.010
- Harsh Kumar, Chanda Chadha, Akanksha Verma, Meenu Singla. Synthesis and study of interactions of ionic liquid 1-methyl-3-pentylimidazolium bromide with amino acids at different temperatures. Journal of Molecular Liquids 2017, 242 , 560-570. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2017.07.042
- Hujun Xie, Lijiang Zhao, Chengcheng Liu, Yifan Cao, Xiaoxing Lu, Qunfang Lei, Wenjun Fang. Volumetric property of glycine, l-serine, l-alanine and l-proline in aqueous solutions of 1-phenylpiperazinium tetrafluoroborate. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics 2016, 99 , 75-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jct.2016.03.045